Lincoln Monetary Area is getting some off-the-field additions for the 2022 season. The Fox Guess Lounge has been renamed the FanDuel Lounge. Unibet Touchdown is opening on the principle concourse within the north finish of the endzone and can characteristic a bar and TVs with reside betting traces.
What’s new at Lincoln Monetary Area
An electronic mail went out to Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holders on Aug. 10 to offer a preview on what’s new for the upcoming season.
Fox Guess Lounge now FanDuel Lounge at Lincoln Monetary Area
Previous to the 2021 season, the Eagles debuted the Fox Guess Lounge forward of the 2021 season. The 4,000 sq.ft area and manufacturing studio accommodates 400 company, has two ranges, TVs in every single place, a bar and many seating. There aren’t any betting kiosks. Nevertheless you’ll be able to wager in your cellphone at a PA sports activities betting app anyplace within the state.
Entry to the FanDuel Lounge is membership solely. Membership to the FanDuel Lounge at Lincoln Monetary Area consists of:
- Prime viewing to look at Eagles gamers getting into the stadium.
- All-inclusive meals and prime shelf drinks beginning 3 hours previous to kickoff, by way of one hour put up recreation
Membership value for Fox Guess Lounge final season was $3,750 (decrease stage) and $5,500 (VIP higher stage).
All followers 21 and over could have entry to the Unibet Touchdown on the principle concourse within the north finish of Lincoln Monetary Area. Unibet Touchdown has a full bar, excessive prime desk, and TVs with reside betting traces. It opens 3 hours earlier than kickoff and will probably be open all through the sport.
In October 2019, the Eagles and Unibet introduced a multiyear partnership that made Unibet an official on line casino companion. Unibet on-line on line casino has an Eagles-branded Blackjack and an internet slot. They’re the primary on line casino video games with skilled sports activities branding. Philadelphia Eagles reside vendor Blackjack is on the market at New Jersey on-line casinos.
Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holder member advantages
2022 unique advantages for Philadelphia season ticket holders will get them linked to the motion even when they don’t seem to be on the Linc.
Eagles season ticket holders get complimentary entry to NFL+ Premium which often prices $9.99 a month or $79 a yr.
With NFL + and NFL + Premium you’ll be able to watch:
- Dwell native and prime-time regular-season and postseason video games in your cellphone or pill.
- Dwell out-of-market preseason video games on cellphone , pill or TV.
- Recreation audio for all video games.
- A-free entry to the NFL’s library of on-demand content material similar to NFL Movies and NFL Community programming.
Eagles season ticket holders will even get a complimentary cellular Pink Zone annual subscription.
Philadelphia Eagles sports activities betting and on-line on line casino partnerships
Timeline of Eagles sports activities betting and on line casino partnerships
- The Birds and Unibet introduced a multiyear partnership that made Unibet an official on line casino companion.
- Fox Guess Lounge debuts at Lincoln Monetary Area.
- DraftKings Area Membership opens on the Linc. It’s an invitation-only sideline pen within the north endzone for DraftKings VIPs. Inside there are TVs and lounge chairs.
- FanDuel is now a company sponsor of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Fox Guess Lounge is now known as the FanDuel Lounge.
- Unibet Touchdown on the principle concourse.
- Fox Guess isn’t listed as a founding companion or company sponsor on the Philadelphia Eagles web site.
Philadelphia Eagles 2022 NFL odds
The Philadelphia Eagles enter the 2022 season with excessive expectations. After buying extensive receiver A.J. Brown and a what many hailed as a profitable NFL Draft, the Eagles odds shifted at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. Their win whole opened at 8.5 and is now 9.5 and the percentages to win the NFC East at some sportsbooks earlier than the draft was +300. Now, The Eagles are +160 at DraftKings Sportsbook in PA to win the NFC East.
Lead picture by Katie Kohler